Throw Back Thursday- Sight Word Freebie & Some Other Stuff!

Wow!  Today is the last day of the Big Time Blogging Challenge that I've done my best to keep up with this month.  I have blogged almost every day!  It's been an exciting and busy month for me so it's been quite a challenge!

Today I wanted to do a Throw Back Thursday to a Sight Word game in my TPT shop.  This is a favorite game in my class.  You can read about it in the original post here.   And you can pick it up for free on TPT here. 

Have a great day & thanks for reading!

 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it could be a really fun camp! I was thinking about enrolling my daughter in something like this. She isn't in kindergarten yet, but she is in preschool. This is something I think she would like to do next year. I will have to remember it! http://www.inspirationstationelc.com/programs/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!