Character Education a Freebie and Last Day of Christmas in July!

This morning I was just clicking around random blogs and I found an awesome blog about character education.  
I really want this to be more of a focus in my room this year.  
This lady even wrote a book.
It's in my wishlist.  
I was so intrigued that I had to share.


Buy request I've just posted a camping themed




I also posted the forms that I used for my own class at the beginning of the school year.  They are pretty specific but I'm sure that some people can use some of them or even just get ideas to make their own.


Don't for get to Check out Big Time Literacy for the 


Thanks for reading!

 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

  1. Cute! I love all your clipart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog suggestion on character education! I'll be taking a peek for sure. By the way, such cute products you've made! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently found the same blog! Thanks for posting freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!