Spelling Through Phonics

When I first started teaching, Spelling through Phonics by The McCrackens was absolutely one of the most valuable resources that I've come across.  I'm on my second book because mine was falling apart.  Now you might say that it's a bit outdated, but as a kindergarten teacher I simply follow the first grade lessons and adapt as needed.  I follow their instructions for introducing and teaching letters and sounds.  This book offers an extremely effective method for teaching phonics and there are no worksheets!  I was looking it up for something else and was just shocked to find that it was available.

Here it is!  It might change your life, for real-




 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

  1. I am really astouned on reading this post as this is the very first time to see that, spelling through phonics has been really useful and helpful for the people to learn the spelling and how to pronounce in a simple yet powerful manner. Now-a-days, most of the present generation children are facing a huge problem of pronouncing and writing the correct spelling of the words, this has been came to known by myself while i have been contacting my custom writing research paper clients, they had told that pronouncing and writing the good spelling has been the real problem facing by them. So, now i have decided to prescribe this method to learn about how to spell and pronounce the words without any errors and mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using your "Spelling Through Phonics" tomorrow at our Open House! I love them! THANK YOU!

    Regards
    Amit| Laptop Repairing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!