Teaching Blog Addict is ADDICTING!

Some friends casually mentioned teaching blogs around the middle of this year.  I had no idea what I had been missing!  I was instantly hooked!  Then I started following TBA and I couldn't stop reading.  TBA introduced me to so many other awesome blogs.  Not to mention the name is just perfect...I am a Teaching Blog Addict!  I don't even know how I'm actually going to go back to school! If you haven't already become an addict, you should definitely check them out!



Jody

Comments

  1. Thanks Jody for the TBA shout out!

    Your grab button is the cutest ever! Now all I want to do is eat a s'more- I am a huge sweet tooth. That's another one of my addictions. ☺

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Thanks for linking up with TBA. I'm now a follower!

    Cheers,

    Erin Klein
    Kleinspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!