Create Your Own Alphabet

Right after I started teaching I took this fabulous Grip K class here in Nevada.  During that Class I learned about creating my own ABC code with my class.  It works fabulously because it gives students ownership of the alphabet in their classroom.  I've made my own alphabet several times with my classes through the years (which is why I have no excuse for such lousy pictures)!  I give the alphabet away at the end of the year and I didn't plan on blogging about, but I think you'll get the idea.


Last year I planned on just leaving up these laminated backgrounds and hanging up new pictures each year, but they faded so strike that idea!

This is the half done version that my kids did last year!  

Click here for the directions I'm following this year and for the letter templates that I'm using!
This is what they look like when you download them.  Google docs does weird things sometimes!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about my giveaway!!

Jody
Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!