Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom pocket chart!

Sorry about the picture quality.  I have my beginning of the year stuff at home and there was not an easy way to hang the pocket chart (my classroom feels like 95 degrees right now)! Anyway, I got this idea a few years ago from a fabulous kindergarten teacher.  To make the pocket chart I just attached two white posters together and drew the boarder (If you look closely, it is not the same on both sides, but I'm not changing it now)!  Then I just looked at a picture of a coconut tree and drew one the best I could.  I painted mine with poster paint because I really like the bright colors.  I put the tree in a pocket chart center so kids can practice naming the letters as they climb the coconut tree!

Thanks for checking it out!

Jody
Pin It

Comments

  1. What a cute idea! Another teacher at our school made a large one for her wall and they used it to count the first 20 days of school. The tree was divided into 20 sections. It was really cute. I should have taken a picture :(
    Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your TPT button isn't linked to your store, but the main page. Just wanted to make sure you knew so you can fix it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!