Table Colors for my Camping Theme!

I've been racking my brain about what to do with my tables.  I really wanted to keep it simple AND relate to camping!  I've always used table colors because most kindergarten students come in knowing their colors.  I went back in forth with cute camping trail names, but I didn't feel like it would work for me.  So..... when I went camping (real camping) I picked up these pine cones.  When I got back to town I painted them and attached them to coordinating ribbon.  I think spray paint might have worked better, but tempera paint was FREE at school. I think they will work perfectly!

Thanks for checking them out!

Jody

Pin It

Comments

  1. Cute idea! :)

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the idea! I will start with colors for my tables and then I'm going to use shapes and other concepts down the road.

    mrsredshawskindergartenmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and I thought about shapes too...at least I'll have "cones" covered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I'm a new follower and look forward to sharing kindergarten ideas with you this year! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!