Teacher Talk Tuesday


It’s Teacher Talk Tuesday!  Today is all about advice for new teachers. There is so much great advice out there for new teachers!  Just remember to take it slow and use what works for you.  Always remember why you are doing this job in the first place.  Take the time to enjoy the kids!  The other day I walked into my classroom and found this note slipped under my door.  This kind of stuff makes me love my job every day!  Good luck in your career and I hope you get to feel this loved!
Hop on over to Blog Hoppin' to add your own advice or to see all of the great advice from others who have linked up!



Pin It

Comments

  1. That is so sweet! I love seeing my little sweeties from last year in the hall. They hug and hold on tight! Kindergarten is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!