Sign Language Alphabet Cards

For the past couple of years I've been using sign language for the action in my alphabetic code.  It works great and I love the sign language cards that I purchased a few years ago from learning is expensive, except for the fact that they only show the uppercase letter.  So, today I finally made my own.  I plan to print them up and glue them onto blue card stock (consonants) and red card stock (vowels).  I hope somebody can use them!  Thanks for checking them out!


Jody
Sign Language Cards

Pin It

Comments

  1. Wow!! Thank you for sharing! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I was looking for something like this! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I selected you as one of my top 10 blogs! You can check it out here http://pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-blog-was-rated-top-10.html

    and grab your button here http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html

    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!