If Your Room is a Mess-You are NOT alone!!!

I love pinning pictures to help plan my classroom.  There are so many teachers out there who can just decorate like there is no tomorrow.  I am not one of those teachers.  I can't just make a plan and then put my room together.  I have to physically move the furniture around just to get an image in my head.  Usually, I have to move the furniture several times because the first couple of ideas are wrong.  When you look at the picture that I am about to post you will see that it's probably tough for anyone to see past this mess!!!!!
This is the view from the front door

Another front door view

This cabinet needs to be empty-there is no room for it.

This is one of the back corners

My Chicka Chicka tree is looking pretty sad.  It's 10 years old.  I might need to re-do the leaves :(

This is another sad corner

Oh and yes, I started cleaning and organizing BEFORE these pictures!  Ahhh!!!!  It's going to be a lot o work!

 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm not alone ;) I make a layout plan, arrange furniture, then rearrange and rearrange :) Good luck!
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time when it comes to setting up my room!! I've been in the same room going on three years, and I've changed the layout EVERY year. Sometimes I even change it midway through the year!! I can't wait to see what you do with your space (and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your chicka-tree, I so need one of those!!), and maybe I can get some ideas from your finished project!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,

    Erin

    ennie0305@gmail.com

    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!