Beach Buck Behavior Plan

OMG!  I see so many people posting about getting ready to go back to school!  I've been teaching summer school for the month of July!  One more week.  I am having so much trouble even wrapping my head around going back to school for real!  Honestly, it's been a very interesting summer and I've learned so much, I just haven't had much time for anything else!


I've recently had a request for an update for my Beach Buck Behavior Plan.  The plan now includes an option for students to clip up to purple.  If you are going to use a clip chart, I do agree that giving students a chance to move up can be very motivating.

I personally no longer use any kind of behavior monitoring chart, but this is still the behavior plan I use in my classroom.  I only use the beach bucks to "catch students being good".  It has worked beautifully and I don't miss my behavior chart one bit.  I only use the coupons to reward good behavior.  Sad choices are dealt with depending on the nature of the crime.  Sometimes kids need a talking to, sometimes they need space, it just depends on the circumstances.

Anyway, it's free at my TPT store so check it out if you like!  Enjoy your summer!!!!



 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!