Ocean's of Fun!

Ocean's of Fun!  That's it!  The title for the bulletin board I'm planning for this year (I think)!  Today I took a break from my new secret obsession (Dexter) to plan the bulletin board on my living room floor.  Man I want to get to the school and do some laminating but I hate being there all by myself (I'm afraid of setting of the alarm). So, I wait patiently for August first! I'm planning to laminate the cute little ocean animals and glue them to clothespins.  That way I can just change out student work each month. I think It will work great with the aqua blue butcher paper and borders that I bought.

I've been on a bit of a shopping spree for the new classroom decor!  It's been fun, but probably time to stop!

I bought this awesome tent from oriental trading-it was a must have splurge!


I found these buckets at Michael's!  I'm going to use the big one for my new pointer pot and the smaller ones for desk supplies!


I'm going to turn these into (hopefully) cute little fishies-Pinterest style.


I was about to stop spending money.  I swore that I was (you see, the photo's are only some of the items purchased in the past several days).  But then I went into walmart.  All I wanted was some mozzarella cheese for my pita pocket pizzas, but I had to check the school supply isle!  Check these out!  Lined chart paper, with room for a picture!  Perfect for shared writing.  Dang you Walmart!
PS.  I do not know why I can't get the picture right side up!!!


 Thanks for stopping by!


 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

  1. I love the idea of the clothespins with the sea animals on it. I"m changing to a beach theme this year and this will be perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of attaching the clothespins to the cute sea animals!! How will you stick the clothespins to the bulletin board? I would love to do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The clothespins are super easy. You staple a piece of construction paper to the board (one staple in each corner). Laminated paper works best. If you want to check out my classroom labels you can see how I did it when I had a camping theme. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!