I Made These!!!

Okay, anybody who knows me knows that my craft skills are not so great.  Usually, the stuff that I make ends up looking exactly what my kinders could do.  Luckily, most of my creating is done on the computer.  Not today though...today I made curtains!!!!  Not the kind for the window.  I have blinds and something else planned for the windows.  These are for the shelves to hide the mess make it look pretty.


I'd give you a tutorial, but you are probably better off just looking on pinterest or something.  I will tell you that I used fabric tape that didn't even need to be ironed (I figured if I got the kind you needed to heat that I would probably burn the fabric or something)!

Okay, so while I was so excited to find fabric that matched my chevron border, now I'm not sure if they should be together.  What do you think?  Chevron, waves or my cute little fishies?

Have a great day!

 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

  1. I think I like the waves best, but the fishies are cute, too! The curtain looks great! What kind of tape was it exactly??
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I love to get other people's opinions. It's so helpful! The tape was called Peel n Stick Fabric Fuse. I found it at Hobby Lobby. It was so easy to use!
    - Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the chevron with it but I could see it being a bit too much. I would use the waves if you aren't going to use the chevron. I love these curtains. I need to use the peel n stick fabric fuse. I'm making a trip to Hobby Lobby soon so I'm glad I found this post first!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first choice is the chevron. The runner-up is the wave border. Great job on the curtains! We are a of a like mind....I am all about hiding the supplies that aren't used on a regular basis. It just looks more cohesive and calming I think.
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the Chevron border??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chevron was the big winner! So sorry for my delay. I've been living with migraine brain for the last month. Chevron border is from creative teaching press!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!