Love These!

Do you ever make a totally awesome purchase and you just want to shout about it to the world?  Me too!  Well, a couple of weeks ago I bought these fabulous math journal prompts from Dee Dee Wills at Teachers Pay Teachers!  They are awesome and my kiddos are so excited about writing in their math journals!
My friend Sara at school does the most awesome Zero the Hero book.  I want to join in the fun but sometime  arts and crafts are just hard for me!  So I bought this fantastic Zero the Hero unit from Growing Kinders Teachers pay Teachers store.  (Confession-I skipped calendar today because it's the 10th day and I wasn't ready)!  Can't wait to use this new unit tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jody

Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!