Halloween Math and a big Thank You!

My Halloween Math Unit is finally posted on at my Teachers Notebook store and on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I used some super cute clip art from KPM doodles and I think they turned out really well!

   
I want to Thank Claire from Miss Toffee's Class for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award! I feel so lucky that this is my second nomination for this award!  Now receiving this award comes with conditions and you can see mine here!
Then I learned that  Jennifer at Herding Kats in Kindergarten awarded me the 'I Heart Your Blog' award!

This award also comes with conditions!  

When you are awarded the I Heart Your Blog Award you are asked to do the following things:

1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award, copy and paste the graphic on you blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on to your Top 10.


I really have a top 100 blogs that I just love to stalk on a daily basis, but here are some especially awesome kindergarten blogs!

Photobucket
Can Do Kinders

A Place Called Kindergarten

Lory's Page
http://www.kinderkraziness.blogspot.com
Photobucket

The Very Busy Kindergarten


Kindergarten Rocks
Creating & Teaching


Thanks to all of you who take the time to read my little blog!

Jody


Pin It

Comments

  1. Jody! Thanks so much! I was so excited to see your comment this morning. It just made my day! =)

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody,

    I finally responded to the Versatile Blogger award that you sent my way. Thanks again! You can see it here:

    http://adventures-in-kindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-first-blogging-award.html

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody,

    Thank you so much for the I Heart Your Blog Award. It was very nice of you to recommend my blog. Thank you for your kindness.
    :) Sue
    http://theverybusykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!