Thank You!




Thank you Chrissy at Read Write Sing Kindergarten for nominating me for this award!  So sweet!  Be sure to check out her awesome blog!

After accepting this honor there are some things you are requested to do.
1.  Thank the person (people) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2.  Share 7 things about you.
3.  Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.

Seven things you may or may not know about me:

I'm kind of an open book so it's super hard to think of 7 things someone wouldn't know about me, but here goes!

1. I've only taught kindergarten but I'm super close to being certified to teach early childhood special ed.  
2.  I'm super flexible in my classroom, but I'm really terrified of real change-see #1.
3. I get so distracted that I sometimes drive home more than once to make sure I shut the garage door!
4. I love doing super crafty projects that I find on pinterest, but sometimes they look like my students made them!
5. My first college major was in Nutrition, I'm sooooo glad I didn't stick with that!
6. I love to cook, and I'm usually a better at cooking than I am at making projects!
7.  I LOVE TV!  I am so excited for new fall shows!  Watching how I met your mother right now!

Well, I thought that was hard but now I'm supposed to nominate 15 more blogs!!!!  So many choices!  Well, here are just a few that stalk on a regular basis!


Heidi Songs
Mrs. Jump's Class
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
Kindergarten Crayons
Keeping Up With Kindergarteners
Ladybug Teacher Files
Chalk Talk
The Inspired Apple
Kinderglynn
Adventures in Kindergarten
Little Literacy Learners
Growing Kinders
Pocket Full of Kinders
KinderZoo
Joy of Kindergarten

Thanks for all of the inspiration!

Pin It

Comments

  1. Wow!! Thank you, Jody! I am loving Fall T.V. too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I am just sitting down to do this, but I wanted to thank you giving me the Versatile Blog Award! I just linked up your blog when I honored others with the award!

    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!