The Kissing Hand Linky Party!

I sort of feel like I've blogged out this over and over, but Kinder Eagles is having a Kissing Hand/Back to School Book linky party!  I always read The Kissing Hand on the first day of school.  I think it would be great to read it before the first day but our school has more of an open house style meet and greet, it would be very difficult to read a book!  Anyway, we usually read the book and talk about how we felt before coming to school.  I usually pass out little heart stickers and the kids draw a pictures showing how they felt about going to school that morning.  This year I'm planning on a whole week of Kissing Hand themed activities including a Chester art book, song and poetry page and other math and literacy theme activities.  You can check out my unit and download my free Song and Poetry Journal pages at my Teachers Notebook store!  Then be sure to link up and share your Kissing Hand Ideas!
Don't Forget to Link Up!

Pin It

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!