Some Thanksgiving Stuff

I know it's been a while...sadly them Botox didn't do much for my chronic migraine.  I'm working on it from a nutritional angle.  My headaches no longer last for 3 days and that is a major improvement!  Even more sad, sitting down at the computer to type is not much fun with a headache.  But today is a good day.  So enough about me!  I wanted to talk about a few things I'm using in class right now!

This past week we started playing our Autumn Wishes Fall Nonsense Word Game during  small groups.  Most of the kids did much better than expected.  I think it really helps the kids who are still having a little trouble with letter sounds too. Not to mention it works wonders for blending!


The Thanksgiving CVC Word Card Game is also great for letter sounds and blending.


We do math choices nearly everyday.  The games students play during math choices are pretty much always the same, but we switch them out by theme. Right now we are using my Thanksgiving Math products.  






Anyway, you can find any of these in my TPT store.  Just click on the picture.  I hope they can make your planning a bit easier!


 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!