Classroom Pics!

I really am NO photographer, and I'm really not all that good at decorating.  
But I do think that I am pretty good at created workable spaces in the classroom.  
I LOVE looking at pictures of other classrooms, so here's mine.  
It won't be nearly as perfect or pretty as some of the other classrooms I've seen.  
But so far, I think it's pretty good! :)
The Crabitat is right by the front door. 
There is a little extra room in front of the tank so it can double as a science center.  
Next to it I have our How We Get Home chart.  
I still need to write the kids names on clothespins.  
But I figure I have time since I still don't know how they'll be going home. :)
A close up of the Crabitiat.  
The kids LOVE these little things!

Here is a close up of the chart.  
Next to it I have a clipboard with all of the kids names. 
 I asked parents about first day transportation and jotted it down on their name labels.  
I'm planning to take a copy, then I can use the labels as name tags on the first day.
Sadly the pick up students are labeled PU...I think it will be fine though.

This is our job chart, 
our Daily 5 rotation and Math Station Rotation will be located underneath.  
Next to it is our Sight Word Sea.  
I cut out fish onto construction paper.  
We'll write the sight words together and put them up as we learn them. 
This is a close up of our new alphabet chart.  
The kids will draw pictures for each letter. 
This is the whole wall in front of our morning meeting area. 
These are our numbers.  
The are under our word wall and smart board.  
They are my Ocean and Beach theme numbers. 
This is one view of our library area. 
This is another view because I love this cozy space!
This is our area for Work on Writing.  The other half of the board will have our math vocabulary.  My chicka chicka tree is waiting for the new felt letters I ordered and it will be part of word work!
This was taking from the library area. 

Our calendar and meeting area. 

This is our painting center and a partial view of word work. 

This is our small group table.Sorry, I just couldn't get it all cleaned up!!!!

This is our kitchen center.  
The students were asked to bring a photo or drawing of their family and I'm planning to hang it on the greet board area above the kitchen.  

This cozy little space is for word work. 
The wall is blank because that's where our class family projects will go. 
Another view of my Chicka Chicka tree.  
Students will be able to help the felt letters climb the tree.  
The back of the shelves will be for magnetic letters. 
 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

















Comments

  1. I must say that your room looks great! I adore your chicka chicka boom boom tree and how your room is setup. Super cute! Thanks for sharing.:)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am much happy with this blog; I will definitely bookmark this link. freearticlelive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost visit this site, it’s just because your awe-inspiring blogs compel me to come again and again. Do you need to make an outline for your term paper?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!