Still in my PJ's!!

I LOVE that I'm still in my PJ's.  In my defense I did unload the dishwasher and I did an online ELL training.  That is a lot of work!  I've really not done much else.  I haven't even watched a movie.  I did finally fix-up one product and finish another.  That was work!  I'll show you them in just a second but first I have to share-my kids are giants and I am officially old!

Okay, I finally updated my Numbers on Ice game.  Now there is a multi-level card game for counting and number identification (including ten's frames), a roll and cover math game, and several review worksheets. 




I also finally put the finishing touches on my I am a Writer book.  I've been working on this one for a while.  I've also been using it in my classroom. The book currently has 21 pages.  Each page is a different writing procedure or reminder.  Each day I focus on the pages that need the most emphasis in my classroom.  For me it is usually the When I am done page!  Here are a few pictures.



 Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and got to spend some time in your pj's like I did!  Thanks for your time!

 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!