Blog Design and Ocean Freebie (limited time)!

It seems like I have a really long list of things to do this summer.  One of them is to update my blog.  There are so many new gadgets and widgets and all kinds of gizmos out there.  I'm working on the design, I'll call it a work in progress.  I was going for something simple, but I think it's still a little too simple.  Oh well, come back soon and you might see some changes!

Anyways...today I made some new desk tags to go with my new ocean colors/theme.  I think they came out pretty cute.  They don't use a lot of ink and there are TEN different designs (I really just couldn't stop)!

Guess what else???  They are free for the next 24 hours!!  Hope you like them!



 photo 1100713361121818240613.png 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!