Picasa and Mother's Day Book Pics

It's been forever since I've blogged.  I don't know what is even happening.  Between the dogs, school, new house and many television shows, I've just been so busy and out of touch.

I have had so much trouble finding an easy way to upload pictures to the blog!  Does anyone else have this problem?  Tonight I bought the Picasa Web Album app and it was actually not to bad. However, I just couldn't seem to rotate pictures...ugh (I'll keep working on that)! I was able to do almost everything from my phone.  So, here is the test...can you see the pictures!  These are from our Mother's Day books.  Some of them are pretty funny.  Have a great night!










 photo 1100713361121818240613.png Pin It








Comments

  1. Things you've shared a great loss today our company has printing services such as printed on the cup (in hình lên cốc), print detailed receipts (in phiếu thu chi), printed stamps warranty (in tem bảo hành). not just stop at the service so we have a printing plant for processing (xưởng in gia công) specializes in packaging (in bao bì) and post-press (gia công sau in) to consumers immediately. As for the shirt printing service in Hanoi (dịch vụ in áo ở Hà Nội) or contact your company to print (công ty in ấn) in Chau Long to be consulted directly on services such as print shirt, cheap printed paper bags (in túi giấy giá rẻ) Công ty in giá rẻ tại Hà Nội.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!