Adding a Widget

Pin It

So, one of my goals this spring break was to update my Teachers Notebook store.  I haven't done it in a while because #1 I always forget my password and #2 it takes it used to take a few more steps than it does to place items in my TPT store.  Plus, I accidentally deleted the link from my blog.  Oops!

So, I started by fixing the whole password mess.  Then I went to my store and found that Teachers Notebook has some pretty cool stuff.  One of which was a widget that displays your products.  I started with the add a gadget tab, but I couldn't figure it out.

Finally I googled the directions.  I still had a few questions but I figured it out!!!  So-here is me being techy!

First highlight the widget code you want from TPT or Teachers Notebook or wherever.  Right click and copy.  Then open another tab and go to this website.  Follow the directions.  How to Add a Widget to Bogger
When you get to this point in the directions-



Add HTML/Java Script-




Right click and paste!  Voila!!!  

This frustrated me for a while so I hope my directions can help somebody else!!!

Jody



Comments

  1. Thanks! I just started my Teacher's Notebook shop and need to spend some time working with it! Way more steps than TpT to upload a product! Thanks for the tutorial!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!