Hot Stuff!!

Pin It

Okay the title was somewhat misleading.  Sorry about that!!!

We finally celebrated the 100th day!  Check me out!  I am super tempted to wear this baby more often.  Well, maybe not the wig, but a nightgown and slippers are pretty darn comfy!! The kids were totally adorable, but I can't post their pictures.  They had so much fun.  It felt like I was actually teaching kindergarten again!! We made necklaces with 100 beads, we sang a every song that had to do with 100 that we could think of, we made a super easy 100th day crown, and of course made our 100 year old portraits.  They came out super cute, but of course I forgot to take a picture.

Valentine's Day-Okay so after showing my husband some of the amazing gifts that teachers are making for their little loves my husband was like "get real".   We're kind of dumb and do tend to laugh at our own jokes.  But really, I don't know how you people do it!!!  I have 53 54 students!  Not only can I not afford sweet little gifts but I just don't have the talent time!!!My husband had to pick up dougnuts for an event at his work, so he sweet talked the lady into some of the these babies! Can you say free doughnut??? 


On my last give-away I asked people to comment on what they liked in my teacher store and/or what they would like to see.  I didn't get that many responses :( but the ones that I did get were awesome and super helpful.  When I make products I typically put the needs of my students in mind.  It's helpful to see what other people are wanting or needing.  One of the responses was for more St. Patrick's day items.  Well, I've been hard at work!








Hope you like them!  Thanks for stopping by!

Jody

Comments

  1. LOVE your outfit! We had a school-wide pajama day on Friday. It was great! We need to have days like that more often!
    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - totally busted out laughing after 2 sentences and seeing the photo. Great way to start the post!

    -Leslie
    KindergartenWorks.com

    TeachJunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!