Bad Blogger...Big Sale!

Pin It

Well, I really did have great intentions about keeping up with the blog over the winter break.  But what can I say!  It's sort of like exercise because I also had really good intentions about going to the gym.  That didn't happen to much either =(.  But I did eat a lot of really great food and I learned to sleep in until 10:00! j

I haven't been totally lazy because I also managed to complete 2 new math units and that's great because I'll need to use them when I go back to work.  They are all on sale at my TPT and at my Teachers Notebook!  There is more stuff on my TPT site.  I hope you get a chance to check the out.  Thanks for following!!  Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Hey - did you hear about Virtual Expo for Kindergarten for $14.95? Check it out on my blog page if you want. Hope you are doing well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, sleeping in....it was glorious! Happy New Year!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I see you're in Vegas too! Very cool! Love your ideas.

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your units on TpT look great! I love a sale!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!