With a Little Luck, there will be Lamination!

Pin It

All of the products that I create and sell are things that I make for my classroom.  I am not one of those super machine teachers who has everything prepared a month in advance.  So, that explains why I just now finished the things I needed for the week before St. Patty's Day!  Now I'm hoping that when I go into school today (Saturday) that the luck of the Irish will be on my side and there will be lamination for my pocket chart.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

If you need any last minute St. Patrick's Day items I've just uploaded my Little Leprechaun Song and Poetry Page and Pocket Chart to my TpT store.  There's also a Little Leprechaun Write the Room activity.  Here's a little peak at them if your interested.  Happy St. Patty's Day!








Comments

  1. I hope the forces were with you and there was lamination! You created such cute activities!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!