Better Late than Never! Thanksgiving Unit!

Well, I know I've sort of been a bad blogger.  But I've been working like a dog!  Despite the TUBS of materials I have for Thanksgiving, I just didn't have what I wanted.  There was no Big Book, there was no write the room, no song and poetry page, no word work center, no pocket chart art!  These are my essentials!!!!  So, I had to make them.  Here is a sample.  Check them out at Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook!  Thanks for stopping by!





Pin It

Comments

  1. So cute!! Your unit looks great!!
    Jennifer A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Check you email-I sent you the unit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This unit looks wonderful! I LOVE the syllable sort and pocket chart art. I like the clipart too - it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm awarding your the Sunshine award. Check out my blog post.
    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Followers Giveaway!

Back to School Giveaway!

Pay It Forward!